Sunday, February 12, 2012

FAR EAST SKATE NETWORK

A few years ago I unintentionally came across a couple of the FESN's videos and was absolutely blown away by how/what they were skating and their remarkable filming and editing. Recently, I stumbled upon one of their videos again and I couldn't help but laugh and smile the whole time fascinated by the edit. A couple of minutes into it I recognized Mandible Claw affiliate, Kenji Nakahira (the stylish asian guy running up the handrail in the New York Clip- Subway Skating), which made even more a reason to make this post. These guys are hands down some of the coolest skaters I've ever seen! Whether or not skateboarding is how they make a living, the enjoyment they have for it is unquestionable. Watch this then go skate and have fun!



It's getting pretty chilly out again, and there are only a few jackets left! 
Get one before you freeze looking like a dumb!

No comments:

Post a Comment