Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I'M SORRY

For those of you who check Cruizees regularly, you know lately I've been slackin' more and more.... and more. Honestly, it's a mix of things. Due to foreseen lack of interest in my excuses, I'll just blame it on the fact that not many siked-me-up videos have came out recently enough to make a post. But anyways, forgetting about my deficiency and onlooking something actually pertaining to skateboarding - Van Wastell is one you can never forget. His style, innovation, board control etc. are those no one can impersonate. If for some reason you've never watched too much of him I'll start off by saying you're blowing it, and that this video will explain everything. This has been one of my favorite edits of Van for a number of years, which was actually a part of the Podcast contest edit Krooked had a few years back of Van's raw footage. I'm not sure if this is the video that won, but it's incredible either way. Whether it's the generation now or those to come way on down the line, Van will always be known as a legend in skateboarding. Remember the greats!

No comments:

Post a Comment