Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SLACKIN'

Sorry for the lack of posts again (I feel like I say that all the time) but this past week has been insane! I know it seems like I might've went head over heels at the beginning of this year about all these new things coming out, but let me reassure you that everything is in the works. It's just a longer process than we anticipated. However, much has been going on with the crewdudes- too much to write a synopsis about any particular person. I'm sure most of you have seen these already, but for those who haven't, this'll bring you up to speed. 


Jimmy, in part with the rest of the Map Masquerade dudes. Ill tour. 
Go to SLAP's website to watch the rest of them.


#2 of the Gangster James Coleman's Lost Tape saga.


Another jazzy New York Clip featuring a mess of Crewmen: Piro Sierra, Ryan Barlow, and Matt Town. Brought to you by Colin Read.

No comments:

Post a Comment